Let’s face it. Magento’s order status system is very limited out of the box, and especially not very transparent for your customers. Fix this using the Advanced Order Status extension by XTENTO. Make your order processing more transparent for your customers, and for you, the store admin.
This extension enables you to add custom order statuses and to dispatch email notifications using templates to customers whenever you change the order status in the Magento backend. Easily change the order status to any order status right from the Magento backend. With Magento’s built-in order status system, an unlimited number of new statuses can be created right from the Magento backend, to set up more precise statuses in Magento and to let your customer know what’s going on with their order.
Want to change the order status for an order? No problem! You can do so right from the Sales > Orders grid using this extension. You can change the order status of an order to ANY status, for example from “Processing” to “Complete”. Set up an email template using the Advanced Order Status extension, and your customers will get an email when the order status changes to Complete – letting them know that their order has been completed for example.
Make your order processing more transparent. Communicate the current order status to your customers. Change the order status for orders manually. All using this extension.
- Set up email notifications for order status changes.
- Create an unlimited number of new order statuses with notifications.
- Change the order status for orders to ANY other status in bulk, right from the Magento admin.
- Different email notifications can be set up for each status and store view.
- E-Mail notifications can be sent to the store owner in copy.
- Changing the order status can then notify your customers.
- Create new statuses to communicate the current order state more clearly.
- Simple installation, easy configuration – upload and use!