Magento Delivery Date Extension allows your customers to choose delivery date and time on the checkout page of your store.
Cmsmart has released a new useful extension for Magento shops which is called Magento Delivery Date Extension. The extension allows your customers to choose delivery date, delivery time and write comments while they are choosing a shipping method.
The extension has two options for customers. Default allows shoppers to choose a delivery date, and a drop-down list of delivery time. Customers can delete the chosen date and select any date again.
- Specify the days that are available for delivery
- Specify the time that is available for delivery
- Users can’t select previous dates
- Customers can choose available hours or custom time
- Write messages for delivery service owners
- Display date and time in the order review
- Customers can choose hours for delivery service and pay fee for it.
- Add/Edit Days Off
- Manage Delivery Time (Add/edit/delete)
- Displayed date, time and messages in customers’ orders
- Admin can configure this extension to exclude public holidays
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support
- Flexible delivery schedule configuration
- Manage date and time exceptions
Product Detail: Magento Delivery Date