Sociable Magento Extension – add to Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Myspace, Google+ and many others
Nobody would deny the great impact the social media has on promoting one’s business, increasing website traffic, creating valuable backlinks, and getting referral customers. But rushing in the world of 1000+ social bookmarking sites alone is rather hasty – just imagine how much time you’ll need to register with at least 15 most popular services and post links there at least once a day.
With the Sociable extension this whole mess becomes easy and well-organized. Once having this Magento module configured, you get a perfect solution for bookmarking your products and store pages. The Sociable add-on allows your site visitors to share any page of your Magento store on any social networking site.
Moreover, with the Sociable extension you can always track which products and how many times have been bookmarked. Thus the clicks statistics allows you to correct your marketing strategy in time if something goes in the wrong direction.
The secret of the Sociable add-on is simple – the more people bookmark your Magento store, the higher rank it has in search engines, and the higher conversion rate you finally gain. Let your visitors promote your site on the web for you!
- Ability to add multiple social network services
- 17 preinstalled services to share links wih Magento:
- Google Buzz, Google Bookmarks, Google+
- Yahoo Bookmarks
- Ability to use service script, e.g. JS code or Iframe construction
- Ability to enable\disable certain services
- Upload any picture for service icon
- Ability to enable opening service in new window
- Ability to specify sort order for each service
- Several predefined positions:
- Inside product page
- Sidebar left top
- Sidebar left bottom
- Sidebar right top
- Sidebar right bottom
- Content top
- Content bottom
- Ability to insert social bookmarks block via CMS, static blocks, or layout
- Bookmark clicks statistics
- Ability to reset clicks stats
- Ability to view most bookmarked products
- Bit.ly integration
- Ability to use short links
- Tooltip while hovering the cursor over a bookmark
- Social bookmarks auto-sorting according to number of clicks