About several recent years, Mega menu has no longer been the new phenomenon, the prediction of experts that mega menu will appear everywhere came true when you could see a lot of web owners apply mega menu for their site as the powerful weapon. So, Mega what? Mega why? This article will give you the answer as well as offer you reason why you should choose Magento Mega menu extension with 7 styles mega menu.
With large websites, navigation is always the headache problem for any web designers because creating a hug sitemap like a menu containing links to every page is not too difficult and complicated task but you cannot scan and grow increasingly large when more pages are added. Generally, designers will have two choices:
– Using a small simple menu linking to page with additionally navigation. The advantages of this type of menu is quite easy to use and accessible but if you want to see more content, you will need to click a lot of times, quite time-consuming and inconvenient.
– Mega menu or expanding menus that will allow visitors get the information they want at very short time no matter where they are.
Mega menu, why?
We can summarize that there are four main reasons for you to choose mega menu:
– offering simple and expanding menus.
– easy to use and less problems related to accessibility
– appearing with beautiful and professional looking, it also stimulates the creativity of web designers.
Three reasons mentioned above, it may not be strong and convincing enough as the fourth that is Jakob Nielsen approves of mega menus. He supposed that it is an ideal tool and web designers should try it to improve the navigation.
We just gave you the whole picture related to what is mega menu and why you should choose it. If you want to see more in detail, we will give you the example of Magento Mega Menu extension, a product from Netbase team on Cmsmart.
If you are seeking for a way to improve usability and navigation on your online store, Magento Mega Menu extension is exactly what you are looking for. This product enables both users and administrators to manage as well as display all kinds of information flexibly optimizing your website navigation performance. With old version, you can organize your products and categories in your own way but with this new version, you can do more than that. The most interesting thing is 7 styles of mega menu are provided, so amazing? Now, let’s look at the benefits if you use this Magento extension:
– Flexible Menu Layouts: there will be three way to view your menu: horizontal (showing all categories and your customers can choose any categories they want), vertical (all name categories are hidden in main Menu that makes your site neat and clean) or both of them
– 7 styles off mega menu: Default category listing, Dynamic category listing, Static category listing, product grid, product listing, Dynamic product listing by category and Content.
– Ultimate responsive: regardless of any devices your customers are using (desktop, tablet or smartphone), the experience on your site is still the same
– Custom block: you can select where block is placed: top, center, bottom, left or right
– Adding animation such as dynamic product listing or product grid
– You can set Menu types or show ( not show) home link only apply for horizontal menu.
What we mentioned is just the part of product, there are still a lot of wonderful features waiting for you to explore!