Market leading Magento pdf customisation
Thousands of Magento stores trust Fooman Pdf Customiser to quickly and easily customise Magento Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo pdf documents.
The extension features rock solid code, integrates with Magento’s themes and works together with a range of other popular Magento modules.
Beautiful, flexible Magento pdfs
Easily create professional Magento pdf documents with 2 flexible layout options and 65+ custom options.
Add your company logo, product images and detailed product attribute information. Change page margins and fonts, add custom information, digitally sign pdfs…. and much more (see full list below).
User friendly functionality
Adds a new Order Confirmation pdf document type for easy order management.
Plus, customers can download the customised Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo pdf documents from the frontend – even for guest orders. Save time by making it easy for customers to self service!
Email friendly pdf attachments
Automatically attach your customised pdf files to sales emails. Pdf file sizes are automatically optimised (average file size reduction is 30-90%) for email friendly attachments.
Improve shipping efficiency
Simplify shipping processes by using integrated address labels on invoice and shipment pdfs. Add SKU barcodes for more accurate warehouse packing to save hours of time.
Choose to print the order as packing slip, to bypass the standard work flow. No more “there are no printable documents related to selected orders” errors!
Detailed tax settings
Our custom options give you the flexibility to include tax information required by your country or local jurisdiction.
Add business and customer tax numbers. Plus, unlike default Magento pdfs, Pdf Customiser honours your settings to display order totals as tax inclusive or exclusive.
Easy to use
Easily customise pdfs in minutes from the Magento backend – without technical knowledge. The extension has been tested by users with basic Magento knowledge and was given a thumbs up for being easy to use.
If the 65+ backend options aren’t enough, it’s easy to make advanced customisations by editing the extension’s template files or the developer friendly extension code.
- Choose from 2 flexible layout options in the backend
- Customise page margins
- Choose A4 or letter page sizes
- Change the font size
- Choose from system fonts (Times New Roman, Helvetica, Courier, Arial Chinese/Korean/Japanese), Dejavu fonts, or upload your own font
- Further layout customisations can also be achieved by theming the *.phtml files that come with Pdf Customiser (this is not done via the backend – basic html/Magento theming knowledge is required)
Add the following to pdfs:
- Company logo (different placement options available)
- Background images (eg. company letterhead)
- Store address
- Customer billing, shipping and/or email addresses
- Base and/or order currency
- Delivery date (invoice only)
- Order history with comments
- Gift messages
- Customer order comments added by a range of 3rd party extensions (check out the FAQ for details)
- Order number (can also be displayed as a barcode)
- Integrated labels with billing and/or shipping addresses (for invoice and shipment pdfs)
- Custom text (eg. customer number)
- Display up to five product attributes (options include product image, SKU barcode, item weight and dozens of custom attributes)
- Control the product attribute display order
- Choose to replace coupon codes with the promotion name
- Display product surcharges created by Fooman Surcharge
- Add business and/or customer tax numbers
- Include tax information required by your country or local jurisdiction
- Honours your settings to display order totals as tax inclusive or exclusive (unlike default Magento pdfs)
- Change the title and control the file name of each pdf document
- Automatically attach customised pdf files to sales emails (with a typical file size reduction of 30-90%)
- Adds new Order Confirmation pdf document type
- Control the order of totals (subtotal, discount, tax, shipping costs etc)
- Bypass the standard work flow order to print packing slips before shipping
- Digitally sign pdfs for extra security
- Customers can download customised pdf documents from the frontend, even when not logged in
- Choose to open pdfs in a new browser window
- Multi store capable
For more information, check out the demo store. Please note the above feature list applies to Magento 1.5 and above. Older versions are supported but don’t have all latest features available.