Multi-vendor online website is becoming very popular day by day. There are many successful multi-vendor online website such as Amazon, eBay, esty etc… So that many other companies and even small local community based businesses are now interested in investing in this kind of business model. If you are one of them, we will offer you an powerful solution in this article – this is Magento Multi Vendor Extension From Apptha. Magento is an open source platform and it is certainly one of the best ways to build a multi-vendor onle website. You can’t simply allow multiple vendors through your website without the help of an extension. That extension lets you convert a pre-existing Magento site into a multi-vendor marketplace.
What Magento Multi Vendor Extension From Apptha can bring to your store
- With the extension you can offer separate seller profiles for the vendors to login and manage their own content. The sellers can modify various items in their profiles such as logos, images, media, product collections and feedback.
- This extension lets you provide different commissions to every vendor. And expose your brand to wider audience by capitalizing on social media.
- Dedicated Dashboard & Admins can easily manage sellers account. Site owners can easily manage seller profiles and their products through admin panel.
- Easy share via social network sites. Support admins and customer join many social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Product Comparison with other dealers. Product Compare option is available to compare all the seller products. Customers will also have the “Add To Cart” button enabled for the compared products using which they can add the least priced offering to their cart. Products can be categorized by sellers under relevant categories and sub categories.
- Options to set national & International Shipping: Sellers can add both the national and international shipping cost for each product and select the default country for it.
- Hassle free admin options for marketplace owners & vendors. Every vendor has its own account in your store. There are no limits on the number of vendor accounts in your project, so you can grow and expand your online venture to almost any extent without any additional shopping cart development.
- Simple Mechanism to Calculate Individual Commissions. Every online vendor is allowed to configure his personal shipping methods, and therefore customers can choose a vendor-specific shipping option at checkout.
- User Comments & Rating to increase the interaction between users. This helps website owners and shop owners grasp of user psychology, understanding which products are appreciated and should be overcome omission.
Setting up a multi-vendor ecommerce site can be a great way to do business, allowing you to work with multiple vendors in order to sell a range of products to customers without having to manage all of the work yourself. Apptha Magento Multi Vendor Extension is a totally great options for multi-vendor ecommerce. Let’s find the best tool for building multi-vendor website for your company: