Often customers, having added products to Magento carts, do not complete their purchases. A simple reminder can increase your sales, and Abandoned Carts Alert Pro extension helps to accomplish this by sending abandoned Magento carts alerts automatically.
It will take a few minutes to set it up and after that it will automatically dispatch the alerts according to your settings. Alerts will be sent with a delay that you set (we recommend 1-2 days to avoid being obtrusive).
Abandoned Magento Carts Alerts features
- Sends alerts to registered members and guests;
- Enables Admin to send up to three alert follow-ups;
- Enables customers to recover their Magento carts with just one click;
- Automatically logs in registered customers;
- Allows to stop alerts when a customer makes a purchase or uses the Magento cart recovery link;
- Enables Admin to include a coupon in alert messages and set an expiration date for it;
- Enables Admin to track the purchases made after alerts messages were sent;
- Provides statistics on abandoned/recovered carts, products and their price, alert messages sent;
- Allows to send the first alert within minutes upon Magento cart abandonment;
- Supports automatic and manual alert sending;
- Enables Admin to create/edit/delete alerts;
- Provides Admin with an editable html template for reminders;
- Allows Admin to configure the delay period between the abandonment and reminder;
- Saves the history of sent reminders and allows to delete them;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension’s functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Detail: Abandoned Carts Alerts Pro