Magento delivery information extension makes it convenient to manage delivery schedules both for you and your customers. As Admin, you’d be able to define date and time available for delivery, and your customers would be able to chose an option that is convenient for them.
The delivery date and time info is displayed in the Order Confirmation e-mail. The extension supports both one-page and multi-address Magento checkout.
Delivery Date extension enables Admin to:
- Specify the days that are available for delivery;
- Specify the time that is available for delivery;
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date;
- Add holidays to the calendar, so that the customers won’t be able to choose holiday dates for delivery;
- Indicate time after which same-day delivery is unavailable;
- Disable next day delivery;
- Filter and sort orders by delivery date.
- Specify delivery date and time when creating orders;
Delivery Date extension enables Customers to:
- Select the convenient delivery date;
- Select the appropriate delivery time;
- Leave a comment.
– Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension.
– Comes with a User Manual.
– The extension’s functionality code is 100% Open Source.
– There’s a Norwegian locale available for this extension.
Detail: Magento Delivery Date