Based on robhudson’s awesome work we’ve created a debug toolbar for Magento. It is installed as a Magento module without hacking Magento’s core.
Basic features are implemented and few others will come soon.
- Magento module listing; Toggle Magento modules on the fly
- Display peak memory usage, script execution time
- Request information (controller name, action name, cookies variables, session variables, GET and POST variables)
- Models instantiated
- SQL queries executed for current request; ability to see queries’ result or queries’ execution plan (EXPLAIN)
- List Magento configuration
- Print layout handles for current request
- Created blocks, their associated templates; Preview templates’ source code