Easy to delete order in backend seamlessly through the Action dropdown box on the native Order Manager.
1. Install the extension through Magento Connect.
2. Go to System > Cache Management > Click button Flush Magento Cache.
3. Logout out and re-login.
4. If it still not works, delete the file downloader/pearlib/pear.ini and do following step 1 to 3 again.
In the backend, Sales menu > Orders, tick on orders you want to delete, select Action Delete at the top right corner.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE USING THIS EXTENSION
Support Form: emthemes.com/forum/
– Support delete non-numeric order number.
– Refactor directory structure.
– Fix bug not work if tables have prefix.
– Fix bug not work if backend url is not admin