Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important aspects for increasing your customers’ conversion rate. However, it is also one of the most overlooked aspects for web admins and Magento store owners. Even if you have the necessary SEO knowledge, it can be quite easy to miss a META keyword or description, especially if your store features a high number of products. And if you miss adding such piece, your SEO ranking will automatically be the one to suffer for that particular product. Other retailers who took care of inspecting their product pages and optimizing their tags and related keywords are the one who will take advantage of this error.
Anyhow, if you own a Magento store which features hundreds or thousands it can be very displeasing to browse for missing SEO pieces, and in some cases it might even be impossible. Fortunately, SEO Inspector is able to automatize this entire process, enabling you to take care of other important problems while your search engine ranking increases. What it basically does is to scan all your in-store products and items for missing product, page or category META data. META keywords, titles and descriptions are very important for the search engines, as they play an influential role in item’s ranking.
Thus, if you don’t want to let your competition steal your customers and rank higher than you, it’s important that you act fast. SEO Inspector is definitely one of the most important tools to use in this regard.
– Product META keywords,titles & description
– Page META keywords,titles & description
– Category META keywords,titles & description
– Magento™ CE 1.3.x, 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x
– Magento™ EE 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x
– No Magento™ patching required, no core files modifications
– Easy integration, no installation or setup is necessary on the server. All you have to do is upload your files
– Email support for our clients
– Free upgrades at least in current version branch
– Free high priority technical support